Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2022. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high-potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered.
• Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
• – University of Aberdeen, Scotland
• – University of Cranfield, England
• Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in the relevant field of study
• Completed NYSC programme
• Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in each element)
• Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
• Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
• Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
• Provide a letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
• Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2022
• Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa if successful
• Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2022 if selected
• Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested persons should visit www.nigeriaIng.com to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process. All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- Recent passport photograph without glasses (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First-degree certificate
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from any of the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- LGA letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
- Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Applicants are required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Online Proctored Computer Based Selection Test
- Applicants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for information on status of their application
- Application will be disqualified for:
- non-adherence to advertised criteria
- falsified documents
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Entry closes on Monday, 18th of April 2022.
Be the first to comment