The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) foreign Scholarship is a highly selective FULL Scholarship offered to Ghaniana to further their studies abroad. The awards are for Masters and PhD programs.
- Applicants must be a Ghanian
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a Masters or PhD program
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class (for Masters applicant), and relevant postgraduate qualification (for Ph.D. applicant)
- Must be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year you are applying
- Applicants must not be pursuing a Ph.D. or Masters degree at the time of application
Interested applicants must fill out an application form on www.gnpcfoundation.org from 19th to 25th of July, 2021. Required documents are as follows
- Admission Letter
- Degree Certificates(depending on the level of study)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation (academic and professional)
- Research proposal (not exceeding 5 pages)
- passport Picture
- National Service Certificate
Interviews are slated for 2nd-6th of August 2021
- Applicants seeking sponsorships for online studies are ineligible
- There will be no in-person interviews this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related safety protocols.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Persons pursuing courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and special needs programs will be given priority.
- Applicants holding offers from tuition-free universities.
- Lectures of public Tertiary institutions.
- Persons with disabilities.