The overall objective of this position is to provide project planning support to the Planning Supervisor, Lead Planners and Construction Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all progress and planning related processes and reporting.
• Build effective relationships, (internal and external), with others such as Area Planners/Analysts, Cost, Contract Advisors, Construction Reps.
• Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the Construction team related to progress, schedule and productivity.
• Assist Area Planners and Planning Analysts as needed with P6 schedule development, maintenance and forecasting.
• Review with site management and client construction reps as needed or directed by Progress and Planning Supervisor. Must maintain sight of critical path in the assigned area, communicate it to your team and provide analysis where schedule pressure is building and possible work-arounds as directed.
• Assess schedule trends and ensure Contractor correctly highlights such trends in periodic reports.
• Review Contractor reports and ensure correct progress reporting and highlighting of significant issues/concerns.
• Other duties and ad-hoc requests as directed by the Progress and Planning Supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.