Brief Job Description:
- Provides the operation and maintenance of equipment equipped with the AMS system.
- Collects alarms from the AMS server daily.
- Analyzes messages using the AMS alarm flowchart.
- Keeps a “Hot List” log for valves.
- Performs diagnostic polls using AMS / ValveLink software.
- Interprets AMS diagnostic alarms and AMS / ValveLink polling data for use by fault applications.
- Provides high-quality communication between components of the AMS network, monitors and eliminates communication failures.
- Installs updates to AMS and ValveLink software and its other applications.
- All valves available during the overhaul are interrogated to identify valve problems that were not detected prior to the overhaul.
- Provides support when working with variable valve manufacturers from other manufacturers.
- Conducts visual inspections of valves at the location of problems such as wear leaks, body or seal damage.
- Checks the installation and external piping of the equipment.
- Performs configuration, calibration and diagnostics of instrument equipment equipped with the AMS system.
- Assists the plant instrumentation specialists in analyzing the causes of equipment malfunctions and their elimination.
- Assists the repair team in updating and installing software for configuring smart instrumentation.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Education: Higher (or postgraduate) education in the relevant specialty.
- Work experience: 3-5 years and more in appropriate area or High potential fresh graduated students with or without work experience
- Language skills: Kazakh, Russian and English – beginner level
- PC knowledge and skills: Confident user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word); preferable knowledge of E1 program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.