Job functions and responsibilities
- Has strong knowledge of main planning tools, such as MS Project, Primavera and similar programs.
- Creates and consolidates integrated work schedules on different equipment with downloading resources in Primavera.
- Monitors work execution process and performs analysis of Primavera Data for optimization of further execution.
- Responsible to develop and maintain the Event Planning schedules
- Work directly with Lead Planners and P-6 Planners for Event schedule development and maintenance.
- Establishes 90, 60, 30 and 7 day schedules with increasing accuracy for the Events.
- Work together with Planning/Scheduling team to deliver the M/R Events and Start Up schedules.
- Assist Lead to maintain a progress tracking tool.
- Provides input into detailed Weekly and monthly Performance reports in area of responsibility on request.
- Assists building manpower estimates into the Events plan.
- Participates in meetings with Leads and Technicians ensuring Pre-/Post RFO Maintenance activity is scheduled in P-6.
- Drives the development of Planned Events for the Perfect Start Up. (Strainer removals, Vessel Inspections and PSV and SIS/SIL testing).
- Works with Planning Lead to ensure that schedules are developed for the Events associated with major rotating equipment modules (GTG’s, Compressors and Rotating Equipment).
- Work with other M/R P-6 Planning Teams to ensure synergies are identified and deliverables are met.
- Supports the smooth transition to BB.
Higher technical education
2.2 Work experience
Work experience: At least 4-year experience in similar job
2.3 Language skills
Kazakh, Russian,TCO English Language level 2 or above
2.4 PC knowledge and skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.