Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession
- Routine Work Control Process – adherance to the schedule, on-site coordination of all work activities, daily reporting of progress back to scheduler
- Processes and management standards of Operation Safety, bases of technological processes;
- Technological processes and equipment of the Plant, Field, Rotating Equipment Utilities, Shipping and Storage, 3GP/3GI
- Technical drawings of systems of the Plant, outside facilities, and Field (PIDs)
- Material and spare part search
- Methods of preparation for meetings and their performance, presentations
- Internal documentations and instructions regarding competency development areas.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, and English (L2 according to TCO adopted scale)
Probation period: 1-month
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.