Brief Job Description: Digitalization analyst helps define worker productivity training plan and teach digital productivity classes. Organize and lead productivity awareness sessions focused on Office 365 and collaboration tools. Helps organize digitalization events and workshops. This is a temporary position to backfill an employee on leave of absence.
Job Specification and requirements:
• Higher technical education with no less than 4 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft collaboration tools, including advanced capabilities
• Experience with application installation, support and troubleshooting
• Experience in facilitation of events and training sessions for audience greater than 20 people
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with passion for technology, up to date on recent trends and emerging technologies, motivated to continuous learning and knowledge sharing
• Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple, non-technical way
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Kazakh, Russian and English on upper-intermediate level
• Quick learner; rapidly acquires new knowledge and learns new skills
• Must have skills to work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively and cooperatively with customers and team members
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.