Job Description: Provide cost and work management assistance in terms of cost stewardship of commitments, review expenditures, verify invoices and prepare forecasts against annual budgets.
- Engage Project Team Leads in the update of cost forecasts and in the review of commitments against budgets and forecasts
- Compile and analyze data for monthly VOWD submissions to Finance and upload necessary backup details to SharePoint.
- Update and maintain cost management system (KCM) with phased budget, commitment, forecast, and expenditure data.
- Prepare monthly cost reports and review with the Cost Engineer in preparation for roll out an overall cost report to the Project Team.
- Help to ensure compliance with TCO cost and finance procedures and requirements.
- Verify payment applications/certificates and invoices.
- Prepare and deliver ad hoc reports as and when requested by the Cost Engineer.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Preference for HND qualified or degree level (engineering discipline or business related studies)
- Ideally 2-5 years relevant Oil and Gas industry experience
- Ideally Project Controls and/or Finance experience in Oil and Gas
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint). Experience in PowerBi a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.