Our client, an indigenous integrated Oil and Gas company, is looking to recruit an Accountant who will gather, review, analyse and present financial and non-financial information from various sources within and outside the company and make recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience preferably in a financial reporting role in an E&P.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.fosadconsulting.com.