Key responsibilities include the following:
• Analysis of relationships between complex operations, related contracts and financial transactions
• Utilizing and updating computing systems to accurately record financial transactions
• Designing and evaluating controls
• Improving financial and accounting processes
• Providing financial support to operating and financial organizations
Through these activities you will participate in business decisions, improve our processes, and work closely with both financial and business line operating management. Most positions will be located at our headquarters facilities in Spring / The Woodlands, Texas, with others at our manufacturing sites. You can expect to rotate through two to three assignments in the first five to six years allowing for a variety of experiences to build skills and knowledge.
Demonstrated performance may lead to increasing responsibility and opportunities across the financial organizations (business analysis, financial reporting, accounting, and financial controls) and through various business lines (Upstream, Downstream, Chemical) via job rotation. The career path for candidates exhibiting exceptional performance may lead to domestic and international relocation opportunities and significant management responsibility in the long-term.