We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO FCoE FC you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in one of Norway’s strongest professional financial reporting environments.
- Being part of the team to assess and propose the development of Equinor’s financial and non-financial reporting products.
- Contribute to the preparation and quality assurance of high profile quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Perform analysis on Equinor group’s financial statements.
- Perform and document own internal control responsibilities including development of related control activities to ensure quality in the reported information.
- Contribute on continuous development and building a strong safety culture.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. A bachelor’s degree with relevant experience may compensate.
- Experience of working to meet key deadlines.
- Strong Office 365 skills.
- A team player with good communication and collaboration skills, and a proficiency in English and Norwegian, both oral and written.
- A willingness to learn, including new digital tools and skills.
- A candidate that is analytical, proactive and solution-oriented.
- A candidate with high ethical integrity.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.