- Assist with JIB AR collections
- Assist with JIB Reverse/Rebills and JIB deck updates
- Maintain fixed asset depreciation schedules
- Transfer acquired leasehold costs to unproved properties
- Record various accounting journals (ad valorem tax, ARO, producing overhead, UOP DD&A, etc.)
- Review AFE’s to clear costs to appropriate capital accounts
- Perform account reconciliations and ad hoc analysis
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, CPA is a plus. A Bachelor’s degree in related business field with a minimum of 18 hours of Accounting will be considered.
- 3+ years of oil and gas industry accounting experience with a concentration in operations accounting preferred
- Strong organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong familiarity and working knowledge of COPAS operating agreements
- Highly self-motivated with ability to multi-task and meet rigorous deadlines
- Requires accuracy and strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of AS400 system, MS Query, or SQL a plus
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.