- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
This role serves as a gatekeeper for WBS element setup in Uncon S8P FronTier from operations project workflow routing system (currently Quorum). Key elements of control are involved in the process with links to portions of the SOX program.
- BU operations team
- Controllers AFE team (GBC)
- Uncon Ops Support, Reservoir, Land
- IT System Admin
- PWC Audit team
- GAAP, analytical skills, accounting experience, MS Excel, financial systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of SAP Master data elements.
- Capital vs. expense accounting treatment
- Understanding of operations to validate AFE type setups.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.