Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Would you like to take ownership of the information we provide to our business?
Join our cutting-edge Finance team
Our Global Operations Finance Team provides support for the business for closing of the books world-wide. We are in contact with local and regional business controller-ship teams. Our services include, preparatory and closing activities in Cash and Banking, Closing & Reporting, Inter company areas.
Partner with the best
As an Accountant you will be supporting the coordination, preparation and delivery of accurate and timely results of inter company accounts. You will be providing assistance to internal teams to identify and improve processes. You will have the opportunity to gain a complex overview of Inter company processes within a global company.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month-end closing activities to ensure recording of journal entries and to meet business deadlines and requirements
- Working with the Intercompany Receivables and Payables invoices, purchase orders
- Reconciliation of Intercompany invoices
- Preparing, posting and running reports to share information required for month-end reports and deadlines
- Identifying and solving backlog issues to ensure daily tasks are completed on-time
- Providing monthly, quarterly, financial data and reviews to share with internal finance teams and to support internal auditing
- Fixing and stabilizing reporting activities for month-end closing such as, preparing and posting manual journal entries to business deadlines
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related finance subject and show good experience gained in an accounting environment
- Show knowledge in Account reconciliation
- Have a good knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SAP or ORACLE
- Be proficient in MS Office with a focus on MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
- Be a strong team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever changing, dynamic environment
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.