Accounting & Reporting Officer – 6 month FTC
TUK is looking for an Accounting & Reporting Officer to join our dynamic team in Finance to support in new business opportunities and provide solid business partnering across our Mobile & New Energy operations in London.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team leading business development in new markets and activities.
Are you eager to be part of our TUK family? We’ll share our procedure and resources to help you build the next page of your career. You will find a full JD below for even more details on the role.
We look forward to meeting you.
About the Activities:
- Work along sider the technical, finance and business teams for the implementation of a new SAP module
- Be actively involved in the testing of all accounting, finance and reporting flows
- Prepare all the necessary documentation in relation to the module for the accounting & reporting functions
- Test and organize ordering/invoicing flows in SAP to meet new business requirements
- Responsible for direct interactions with the IT development team, the controlling and accounting manager and business leaders for the successful completion of the project.
- Support the MNE business team in new business opportunities. and provide solid business partnering.
Context and environment
- Report project progress and issues during the implementation
- Work along side the business and other finance department to develop policies and procedures and prepare training materials
- Ensure all reports are in accordance with internal policies and external requirements
- Work towards the integration of the EV activity to the reporting of the Group.
About the Context and Environment:
TotalEnergies continues to provide the confidence to switch to electric vehicles by enhancing its infrastructure with a diversity of technology that encourages the uptake of EV ownership, improves the customer experience and supports the UK’s plan to move to EV sales from 2030.
About the Candidate:
- Solid accounting knowledge, especially fixed asset and lease accounting knowledge in a B2B environment
- Experience in monthly management reporting
- An accounting qualification is considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, detail oriented
- Clear and concise communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels both internally and with customers
- Flexible and agile attitude in rapidly growing environment.
- IT/Microsoft Office proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong SAP experience, implementation project experience preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
One of our values is to have respect for each other. Creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our employees have the same opportunity to success, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organization or minority group.
This is our vision of diversity, which is an asset for our Group as well as for the individuals who embody it. Preserving and promoting this asset is another part of being a responsible employer.
Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting
Fixed term position
Experience level required
Less than 3 years, Minimum 3 years, Minimum 6 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.