Our Client is a well known organisation involved in the construction of luxury projects throughout Malta.
An Accounts Executive is now required to join the highly motivated team based within the Company Headquarters – a beautiful environment to work within.
• Process of purchase invoices, prepare suppliers payments, inventory transactions and reconciliations
• Check delivery notes and purchase orders in respect of prices with invoices received from suppliers
• Assist with compilation and preparation of invoices
• Liaise with debtors/ creditors via email and/or telephone in relation to any issues concerning purchases/receipts/payments
• Post general ledger related transactions and other related duties in the Accounts department up to the trial balance stage
• Prepare periodical reports as requested
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, periodical intercompany reconciliations and other reconciliations
Applicants will ideally:
• Have a minimum education standard of A-level in Accounts
• Possess 3years+ experience undertaking similar responsibilities
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organisation abilities
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office software
• Have excellent communication skills and a “can do” attitude
• Be currently situated in Malta
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, well known organisation.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.