Accounts Payable Analyst – (1 year contract)
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable professional looking to enjoy work-life balance, then please read on…
Precision Drilling has an opening for an Accounts Payable Analyst (1 Year Contract), eager for fresh challenges and development toward potential future career growth as our business continues to innovate and grow.
Working for Precision Drilling means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a strategic player in Precision Drilling’s future. We are a large company with a family feel, where you will collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the organization.
Combined with a competitive remuneration package, you will enjoy the advantages of:
A comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, life insurance, pension match, and long-term disability coverage.
- A casual work environment where you can expect to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!
- Accurate and timely processing of Canadian and US Division vendor invoices utilizing Precision’s Vendor Invoice Management system (VIM) in SAP S4 HANA.
- Correct application of taxes applicable per tax jurisdiction.
- Identify and assist with invoice and PO exception resolution in VIM and SAP.
- Review and reply to vendor inquiries
- Communicate with field and vendors as needed to resolve invoice issues.
- Other duties as assigned by AP Manager.
Knowledge & Skills
Display a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Ability to successfully process high volumes of invoices within required timeframes.
Strong attention to detail is required.
Ability to work collaboratively in both a team atmosphere and independently in our Downtown office (or remote location if required).
Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks efficiently.
Ability to interface with all levels of staff and external vendors.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Pursuing a business degree, preferably with an accounting or financial management focus is recommended.
Strong knowledge of and proven invoice processing skills utilizing VIM and SAP S4 HANA.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office business software applications (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.precisiondrilling.com.