Our clients INEOS are looking for an Accounts Receivable Team Member to join their Credit Control team based in Grangemouth. This role will be on a 12 month contract basis
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Team Member
Duration: 12 months – Full Time
Rate: Market related
The job involves ensuring that all payments for nine INEOS businesses are posted and allocated to the correct customer account in an accurate and timely manner every morning.
The team is also responsible for ensuring that customers are pre-chased for due payments and any late payments are investigated and addressed.
- Credit Control responsibility for 450 live accounts at any one time for Olefins and Polyolefins in the UK & Ireland, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and the Baltics
- Accounts Receivable responsibility for receipts of $6bn annually
- Responsible for Securitisation reporting for INEOS Europe AG and INEOS Sales UK
- Chase customers within own portfolio to ensure that invoices are paid on time
- Pro-actively work with customers to resolve queries/disputes resulting in cash collection
- Liaise with Customer Service, Operators and Sales Teams where necessary to resolve customer disputes
- Ensure that credit control policies and procedures are applied in line with business policy
- Produce tri-monthly reports on securitisation following the timetable set by INEOS’ bankers
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum HND in Business or Accounting
- Minimum three years credit control experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and tight timescales with the minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage, Excel a must
To apply for this job please visit www.morson.com.