We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate as a noise engineer on a variety of Oil & Gas Greenfield and Brownfield projects, Low carbon solutions projects (Hydrogen and carbon capture storage) from early phase development to detail engineering.
- Establish plans for risk-based follow-up of contractor’s activities with reference to contract follow-up strategies and experience from other projects.
- Evaluate fit for purpose technical sound reducing measures.
- Carry out risk assessment of noise exposure.
- Quality control of noise reports and procedures.
- Demonstrate competence within noise and acoustics, especially within project execution.
This role is within the projects, drilling and procurement organisation with many opportunities for growth and a stable exciting career path. In addition, you will have the added benefit of being involved in different operational areas of the business with the exciting prospect to be part of developing a team in the Acoustics area.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Ideally a master’s degree or PHD, however, candidates holding a bachelor’s degree with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience within a project execution process.
- Knowledge of Equinor, national and international rules and regulations.
- A strong team player with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility towards travel and mobility.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.