Airswift is seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients in Oil & Gas for a one year contract in which the key primary responsibilities are:
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Operations Manager and Account Managers
- At least two years in an executive secretarial level position or similar. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites, excellent spelling & grammar skills.
Ability to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent the Operations Manager/Company in a highly professional manner. To maintain the highest level of confidentiality and multi task orientated.
- Correspond with the Operations Manager/Account Managers to include work processing/typing of letter, memos, and forms (includes handling of confidential information).
- Provide administrative support for the above to include telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handlings, supplies control and necessary communications internally and externally
- Assist the office members in the management of their schedules and handles calls from both internal and external sources
- Perform special projects as assigned by the Operations Manager (I.e. Confeernce Booths, etc.)
- Perform accounting duties for end of month billing
- Perform invoice summaries for all vendors and software submittal
- Perform light transport of materials within localized areas
- Maintain office inventory of supplies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.