Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a 3-months contract in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
Responsible for using pre-identified lists of document numbers to identify, sort, retrieve, and re-box files/documents at the direction of a team lead.
- Retrieving files/documents via a worklist
- Filing files/documents into new boxes
- Visually assessing documents to quickly identify type and origin
- Basic experience entering information into Excel
- Sorting documents
- Lifting of Boxes (50lb)
- High School diploma or GED
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Proven experience giving attention to detail
- Experience working with legal land instrument documents.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organization skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of file management systems
- Strong customer service orientation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.