• Provides general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
• Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
• Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
• Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
• Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
• Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
• Intermediate level position: typically 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
• Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
• General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
• Performs routine tasks.
• Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.