Occidental is an international energy company with operations in the United States, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. We are the largest onshore oil producer in the U.S., including in the Permian Basin, and a leading offshore producer in the Gulf of Mexico. Our midstream and marketing segment provides flow assurance and maximizes the value of our oil and gas. Our chemical subsidiary OxyChem manufactures the building blocks for life-enhancing products. Our Oxy Low Carbon Ventures subsidiary is advancing leading-edge technologies and business solutions that economically grow our business while reducing emissions. We are committed to using our global leadership in carbon dioxide management to advance a lower-carbon world. Visit Oxy.com for more information.
Occidental strives to attract and retain talented employees by investing in their professional development and providing rewarding opportunities for personal growth. Our goal is to meet the highest employer standards by ensuring the health and safety of our employees, protecting the environment and positively impacting our communities where we do business.
The GoM Staff Facility Coordinator works with the rest of the onsite and offsite teams to have the BSF facility run smoothly on a day to day basis. The coordinator will make sure all needs of personnel and guest are met in a kind, prompt, and safe manner while confirming visitors are in compliance and follow company protocols while on site.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and help coordinate/enforce all records and protocols regarding COVID-19 and other HSE requirements on site.
- Coordinate with vendors regarding Camera Outages / facility/IT issues / Data networks/ Computer Issues & Access
- Manage Office & Quarters / Onsite annex buildings (Double & Triple Wide Trailers)
- Manage Training, offices, and Quarters Reservations & Housekeeping as well as Conference Rooms / Security Badging / Office Spaces / HUB Security Facility presence
- Maintain PPE Portal / Shipping / Receiving / Assisting HSE & Business Continuity / Confirm proper invoice and facility coding
- Manage P-Card charges and coding monthly
- Invoice Allocation of charges regarding BSF facility / Contracts & renewals
- Order all facility supplies for the offices / Living Quarters / Training / Training Fair
- Assist with all offshore request
- Humanitarian Team Member
- Assist with GOM storm related evacuations and facilitate GOM needs due to evacuations.
- Coordinate between VIP personnel, upper/middle management, field team members, and multiple vendors GOM wide.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 15 years Oilfield Experience
- Ability to work in an office setting and any needed locations of the facility
- Minimum 40hrs/week plus additional afterhours assistance and weekend on-call/assistances as needed.
- Required Training and continuing education
- Microsoft Office Fundamentals
- Customer Service Training
- Landmark Safety – CPR and Basic First Aid Certification
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation.
Occidental does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, political preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– United States-Louisiana-Broussard
To apply for this job please visit oxy.taleo.net.