Contract – initial 6 months (potential permanent opportunity to follow)
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide specialist system support to creation of reporting templates, dashboards and generation of reporting using Assurance System
- Liaise with HSE Team and Assurance team for the collation of analytic data
- Support preparation of meeting minutes, data inputting
- Collation of safety observation cards/ reports and input into spreadsheets
- Undertake trend monitoring and issuing of key highlights from reports raised in The Assurance System & tools
- Manage the HSE related content in functional SharePoint
- Collation of information and maintenance of Registers Data collation, monitoring and analysis
- Ability to prepare and update HSE statistical tracking and trending data when required
- Performs ad hoc tasks as considered appropriate with the role
- Ensure that all necessary HSE records are identified and retained in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate Line Management.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Preparation of campaign materials for projects team
- Promote a positive HSE culture and develop employee training/competency programmes
- Support induction or onboarding processes
- Provide support to function and/or other projects as necessary.
Key Performance Targets:
- Provide good working knowledge of management systems and their application to the project.
- Demonstration of good planning and organizational skills.
- To work with others and in teams.
- Being flexible and demonstrating a good work ethic
- Completing tasks with timescales and within given deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience in a busy, fast-paced organization, quick learner.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Suitable qualifications and/or experience that demonstrates suitability for the role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.