- Vacancy information
Subsea7 are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to work within our Offshore Resources (OR) team on a full-time fixed-term contract, initially for 18 months. Located in our Westhill, Aberdeenshire office, the Administrator role will provide cross team support within the OR function and is best suited to someone in the early stages of their career, looking to develop on their administrative skills.
What will you be doing?
The Administrator works under the guidance of the Principal Administrator within the Projects and Offshore Operations (P&OO) Business Entity. They will be responsible for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of the work produced.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Performs administrative functions including routine reports and correspondence.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant functional policies, process and procedures.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- May be required to perform basic numerical, statistical and/or financial analysis.
- Communicates with groups of customers or employees.
- Utilises the knowledge management tools available to assist the function to capitalise upon lessons learned and to perform in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently.
What experience would we like you to have?
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Adaptable and proactive with a structured and methodical approach to tasks with ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Prior experience in a similar functional role would be advantageous.
What do we offer?
- Career development – with access to a range of learning and development opportunities, as well as being part of a culture that encourages growth and development
- Flexible working – lots of our people work flexibly in different ways. Whether it’s hybrid, part-time or flexitime working. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but let’s have a discussion to see how we can make it work.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave/adoption leave
- A fantastic benefits package – which includes a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, discounted health and wellbeing packages, electric car salary sacrifice scheme and more.
Who are we?
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. We make offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
At Subsea7, we are looking for people who think differently. We want people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on challenges that will enable us to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In turn we will lift you up and encourage you to go further. Onshore or offshore, embark on a journey of opportunities, continuous learning and development.
Start your journey with us today.
An environment where you can thrive
We recognise that having a diverse team makes us a better, smarter team. Diversity is something we value and regard it as key to our success.
We encourage new ways of thinking and celebrate our wide range of skills that help us continually challenge the status quo and inspire innovation. An inclusive and diverse environment fosters creativity, improves decision-making and introduces new ways of thinking.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Subsea7 and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Fair employment practices, fair treatment for all individuals and equal opportunity on the basis of merit are the foundation of how we work and develop together.
What happens next?
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click the Apply button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to help you submit a successful application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- We would encourage you to include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
To find out more about Subsea7 visit our website here.
You can also follow us on our social channels Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.