We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
The Administrator should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. . Our ideal candidate has experience as an Office Administrator, Accountant, and managing invoices or relevant administrative role. You should also be familiar with office software (e.g. MS Office), including word processors, spreadsheets and presentations.
Ultimately, a successful Administrator should be able to ensure our office procedures run smoothly.
- Manage invoices
- Cash management
- Accounts receivables and account payables
- Maintain internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Require a candidate who can manage invoices, accountancy, manage the books, fulfil general office clerk work as well as manage suppliers and handle general administration tasks.
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.