At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
What role you will play in our team
We are looking for minimum 10 years experienced reservoir engineers to support ExxonMobil’s global portfolio of Deepwater, Conventional, Heavy Oil & Unconventional assets.
What you will do
- Lead collaborative projects with engineers on global teams to analyze field performance and advise on improving recovery
- Proactively engage with business stakeholders to address challenges, deliver solutions, drive process improvements
- Drive team engagement with technical experts to generate insights based on analysis of data, analytical & numerical models
- Lead engineering teams and provide effective guidance to team members
- Develop technical capabilities of team members through training and coaching
- Integrate with adjacent disciplines such as wells, development planning, geoscience, etc. to implement field development plans
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university in petroleum /chemical/ mechanical/other relevant engineering disciplines with minimum GPA 7.0
- Experience in leading teams and integrated reservoir projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization of reservoir development
- Strong knowledge of reservoir engineering concepts including:
- Depletion planning and resource migration for primary, secondary and enhanced recovery mechanisms
- Reservoir simulation and history matching
- Analytical performance prediction
- Carbon storage knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong fundamental understanding/experiences in fluid mechanics, porous media flow, computational fluid dynamics
- Experience in data science & machine learning
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Experience with Engineering Applications such as IPM, Kappa Ecrin (Saphir), Eclipse, Petrel RE, Intersect and CMG
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as MATLAB/C/Python
- Experience in computational and/or data science (e.g., machine learning, optimization)
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance and life. We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical plans, maternity leave and benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Global networking & cross-functional opportunities
- Annual vacations & holidays
- Day care assistance program
- Training and development program
- Tuition assistance program
- Workplace flexibility policy
- Relocation program
- Transportation facility
Please note benefits may change from time to time without notice, subject to applicable laws. The benefits programs are based on the Company’s eligibility guidelines.
Stay connected with us
- Learn more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and Energy Factor India.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and ExxonMobil (@exxonmobil) • Instagram photos and videos
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability status.
Business solicitation and recruiting scams
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Follow the LINK to understand more about recruitment scams in the name of ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment