Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Advisor IT Cyber Security within our IT Cyber Security Identity and Access Management Department based in (Houston, TX).
The successful candidate will be a part of the Cyber Security Identity and Access Management team and will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of Active Directory environment and related AD services. This includes the security and compliance of the Active Directory to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability.
Some essential functions of the role include, but are not limited to the following:
- System design, architect, and oversee enterprise Active Directory and domain controller functions, including Active Directory trusts, forest, domain tree structures, schema management tasks, and Active Directory replication design, management, and troubleshooting.
- Active Directory Domain level upgrades, consolidation, and divesture.
- Management and support of internal and external DNS systems.
- Design, architecture, and administration of User Access and Identities, OU, Terminal servers and RDP, AD authentication protocols like Kerberos, LDAP, and TLS.
- Setting up and managing Active Directory Federated Services, ADFS claims rules and ADFS replying party trusts.
- Plan, design and administer Group Policy Objects to ensure compliance of the company policies.
- Disaster recovery planning and testing for all aspects of the Active Directory domain and domain controllers including backup and recovery of Active Directory.
- Perform ongoing security assessments and governance checks for AD ensuring critical security systems and controls remain effective and available.
- Active Directory PKI/CA management and support.
- Privilege Access Management configuration and support.
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication and Azure AD day to day support.
Other related Identify and Access Management- related projects that may be assigned according to skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant discipline.
- 5 or more years of experience in Identify and Access Management in general, with more specific in authentication and authorization.
- Knowledge of on-prem and cloud Identity management solutions.
- Professional experience developing and implementing new Identity related systems, protocols, and maintenance of existing systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of data and network communications, experience of operating systems and tools that support troubleshooting AD related issues.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies and trends.
- Working knowledge of common Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Linux Red Hat authentication and authorization knowledge is a plus.
- Azure AD/Azure AD Connect and related Identity and access management services are desired.
- Security or Microsoft AD related certifications are desired
- Excellent project management, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism, and ethics.
Relocation: Will not be offered at this time
Occidental does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, political preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– Information Technology
– United States-Texas-Houston
– United States
To apply for this job please visit oxy.taleo.net.