Application deadline: 28-Sep-2022
What you can expect
What you can expect
What you can expect – text
The Advisor Well Integrity will be reporting to Manager Technical Integrity & Operations Support in RMDE Facilities.
Tasks typically include:
- Discipline/system/PS responsible towards operated assets working in team with BU Well Integrity Engineer and global Well Integrity Expert Community
- Describe and monitor technical integrity of relevant systems/barriers, maintaining overviews and records relevant for well integrity (eg. well barrier drawings, well integrity status and overviews in integrity software) per asset
- Focal point BU Norway toward CU in well integrity matters
- Owner’s representative for governing documents
- Custodian of work processes for efficient and coherent well integrity management
- Responsible for guidelines, templates and best practices to be used in well integrity management
- Address and implement industry learning in management system
- Well Integrity Management Software (SafeWells) administrator incl. management of interfaces to other relevant software (e.g. PIMS, CMMS)
- Technical Authority during dispensation processing
- Verify diagnosis programs & procedures, ensuring that relevant regulatory/company requirements are complied with
- Contribute in deviation handling, including preparation of well diagnosis documentation
- General support to Well Integrity Engineer in the fields of
- Operational Problems
- Safety and Environmental Critical Elements
- Modification Work
- Technical Documentation (LCI)
- Perform investigations, audits and verifications on well integrity follow-up
- Ensure transfer of knowledge and experience by establishing and performing e.g. training courses
- Active member (Technical Authority) in Wintershall Dea Global Well Integrity Expert Community
- Support global investigations and verifications
- Perform well integrity audits and verifications globally
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Well Integrity Management Software
- Participate in regular knowledge experience exchanges and contribute to global transfer of experience
- Ensure that relevant regulatory/company requirements are complied with and contribute in deviation handling, including preparation of well diagnosis documentation
- Provide assistance in the event of operational problems, and assist in providing other relevant input during handover of wells between organizations.
- Contribute in assessment of results from testing of Safety Critical Equipment and/or maintenance activities
- Perform and follow up results from relevant risk analyses and safety studies (e.g. in the case of changes in well status)
- Initiate and follow up modification work
- Ensure that relevant technical documentation (LCI) is updated, correct and accessible
- Ensure that systems/equipment within own responsibility have an expedient test/maintenance program
- Ensure transfer of experience
- Responsible for HSEQ excellence by conducting HSEQ activities incl. quality, process safety & environmental engineering
What we expect
What we expect
What we expect
Relevant knowledge/experience within;
- Well Integrity/Production operation/D&W/Asset Integrity
- Knowledge within Technical Requirements and relevant regulations/standards
- Offshore experience preferred
Education & Language Skills;
- M.Sc or B.Sc with relevant experience
- English & Norwegian (Operational Language)
- Self Motivated and takes ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high tempo environment
- Enthusiastic, open and driven individual with strong HSEQ and leadership skills
Note : To enable the Hiring Manager to properly evaluate your application, attach a CV and motivation letter, written in same language as the advert.
If you have an updated profile in Saba, you can easily download your CV and attach to your application.
Any questions regarding the position, please contact Geir Jakobsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer (external)
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging working environment
- Networking and familiarization within the company
- Work & life service which provides advice and supports in all matters affecting work, life family and health
Wintershall Dea is Europe’s leading independent natural gas and oil company with more than 120 years of experience as an operator and project partner along the entire E&P value chain. The company with German roots and headquarters in Kassel and Hamburg explores for and produces gas and oil in 13 countries worldwide in an efficient and responsible manner. With activities in Europe, Russia, Latin America and the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa), Wintershall Dea has a global upstream portfolio and, with its participation in natural gas transport, is also active in the midstream business.
As a European gas and oil company, we support the EU’s 2050 carbon neutrality target. As our contribution we have set ourselves ambitious targets: We want to be net zero across our entire upstream operations – both operated and non-operated – by 2030. This includes Scope 1 (direct) and Scope 2 (indirect) greenhouse gas emissions on an equity share basis. In addition Wintershall Dea will bring methane emissions intensity below 0.1 per cent by 2025 and maintain zero routine flaring of associated gas in its operations. The climate goals are to be achieved through portfolio optimization, emissions reduction through more energy efficiency, investments in nature-based compensation solutions and in future technologies such as hydrogen and CCS.
Wintershall Dea was formed from the merger of Wintershall Holding GmbH and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, in 2019. Today, the company employs around 2,500 people worldwide from over 60 nations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.