ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
Position: Analyst, Hess Supply Chain Foundation Program
(Entry-level, entering targeted development training program)
Job Location: Houston, TX, Minot, ND, Tioga, ND
Education: Complete Bachelor’s or Master’s in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Distribution/Operations Management between Winter 2022 and Summer 2023
We are seeking collaborative and results-oriented students interested in an entry level position in Supply Chain. Supply Chain Foundation Analysts will build base skills and an understanding of Hess and the Oil and Gas industry through a rotational program with focused, targeted development within all of the following discipline functions:
• Category Management
• Sourcing & Procurement Operations
• Materials Management & Warehousing
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop experience across the end-to-end supply chain, establishing a foundational understanding of processes and the hand-offs within supply chain and across functions
• Deliver continuous improvements and perform ongoing role requirements based on rotational area, e.g. category analysis, sourcing analysis, materials & inventory analysis, procurement operations, accounts payable, spend analysis, etc.
• Develop competency in sourcing, contracting, procure-to-pay operations
• Actively participate in system improvements or other projects and support implementation strategies that support end-to-end business processesContribute to the team’s common goals and priorities and optimize value creation.
• Establish collaborative relationships and deliver effective communication with customers, suppliers, and/or stakeholder groups
• React with urgency to time-sensitive needs and business critical priorities
• Develop knowledge of the enterprise system (SAP) and extended system tools, and provide utilization guidance to stakeholders.
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
• Builds Trusted Relationships
• Develops Talent
• Creates Effective Teams
• Thinks Strategically
• Inspires Innovation
• Demonstrates Courage
• Drives Continuous Improvement
• Makes Quality Decisions
• Delivers High Performance
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
• Fall/Winter 2022, and Spring/Summer 2023 graduates are encouraged to apply
• Copy of most recent transcript must be provided and resume must include date of graduation and overall GPA
• Travel up to 10% may be required
• High level of achievement within a Supply Chain-focused academic program
• Above average level of understanding of the Supply Chain through previous internships or other experience
• Intellectual curiosity
• Ability to work as a team player
• Ability to think critically
• Ability to be motivated and to motivate others
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to promote the Hess Corporate Values of Integrity, People, Performance, Value Creation, Social Responsibility and Independent Spirit
• Ability to maintain professionalism and prioritize responsibilities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Comfortable analyzing data
• Experience with ERP software such as SAP is strongly desired
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Audrey E Deleon | Employee | Supply Chain | United States| Texas | Houston | | | | | Yes | 26397
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.