We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- This is an entry level position for maintenance personnel desiring a career path as a Mechanic or Electronic/Electrical Technician. Under direct supervision, gains knowledge of routine preventive maintenance and basic repairs of a variety of Halliburton equipment.
- Thereafter, assists maintenance technicians in performing more complex repairs prior to be broken out as a stand-alone Technician I.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of errors are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A technical school certificate and relative technical experience are preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 131779
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: ESG MGT
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.