Artificial Lift Engineer
Ciudad Del Carmen – Mexico
The Artificial Lift Field Engineer – ALSC is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The AL Field Engineer – ALSC identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Reports to: PSD Manager
The Position holder is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable product and service delivery to our customers from the initial verification and preparation of resources to the final delivery and archive of the job deliverables. Identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements the standard work, and manages risk during service delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Capture Field Data
- Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
- Deploy and Position Resources
- Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
- Implement Risk Response
- Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Perform Service
- Prepare Field Deliverables
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables
- Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
- Prepare Resources
- Remove and Secure Resources
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Verify Resources
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Execute service delivery to the customer.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Provide backup to the Job Delivery Lead and PSD Managers in their absence.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ALS
- Essential pre-requisite is to have proven experience
- Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/onshore).
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Strong commitment or Safety, Quality and efficiency
- Performance focused
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.