Artificial Lift Field Specialists
Dickinson – United States
The AL Field Specialist position will specialize in Electrical Submersible Pumps, being responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The position identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of ESP.
- Implement new and ongoing field processes.
- Ability to follow standard work instructions and checklists to ensure efficient and correct completion of tasks.
- Self-motivated to stay informed about new and changing technology and procedures.
- Monitor operation of the ESP. • Interface with client and rig crew on location.
- Participate in the Field Service team to share knowledge and experience.
- Apply lessons learned about safety and installation processes.
- Complete detailed paperwork on wellsite to document onsite activities and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience as ESP Field Specialist.
- Knowledge of ESP, VFD/VSD and Switchboard setup.
- VSD troubleshooting is a plus.
- Familiar with electrical equipment, standard, and safety requirements.
- SCADA wiring as well as analog and digital instruments.
- Proficient with computers and typing.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”. For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the “EEO is the Law” poster, the “EEO is the Law-Supplement” poster, and the “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision” located here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion | SLB (slb.com) for more information.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.