Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Assembler – Mechanical, based in Aberdeen.
* Read and understand Drawings and Engineering part Specifications
* Assemble products in accordance with applicable Drawings and Engineering
* Part Specifications and any specific Assembly Procedures
* Strip, clean & inspect equipment to a high standard and record findings through digital software system
* Set up finished Assemblies / Products and test in accordance with routing and Engineering Procedures
* Book and record time accurately to the correct work order both in work instruction packs and on system booking tool
* Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner giving due care and diligence to Colleagues and workplace
* Fittings and hose awareness to identify from a safety perspective and identification prior to setting up test circuits and carrying out testing
Experience & Qualifications:
* Ability to use forklift equipment and other departmental equipment, machines, hand tools and power tools.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference CR/050716.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.