- Perform functions to provide technical, administrative, and financial direction for all manufacturing related departments as well as supporting continuous process improvement, six sigma, safety & environment.
- Work with line managers to identify opportunities and drive continuous improvements projects to drive cost reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Lead Industrial 4.0 implementation and digitalization projects.
- To support the day-to-day operations of the value stream cells in processes, tools, equipment, facilities, and systems to drive safety, quality, delivery, and productivity of the shop.
- Prepare Process Routings(machining/welding/A&T) and determine most economical Process Sequence. Implement Lean Manufacturing.
- Maintain and update manufacturing documentation for future availability.
- Provide tooling and fixtures support to operations
- To provide CAD/CAM software and DNC software support to the MEIE and machine operations. Manage the database and software.
- Lead on RIE and A4 improvements. Manage Capex and expenses.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in precision metal working environment involving medium and heavy CNC machines, welding and assembly and test
- A degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent
Title for Posting
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.