Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Provide the asset teams with a high level, strategic long-term plan ensuring alignment of the Integrated Asset Plan with the approved budget.
* Manage the Integrated Asset Plan in order to produce 12 week and 4-week versions of the plan at the appropriate level of detail.
* Ensure that all activities entering the Integrated Asset Plan have been assessed and approved by the appropriate Gatekeeper and appropriate gate criteria is met.
* Ensure that sponsors of each line item are clearly identified and populated on the plan – hold SPAs accountable.
* Ensure effective communication with all internal and third party Integrated Asset Plan interfaces.
* Develop one-off ad-hoc project plans in support of the Operations Teams.
* Develop and maintain the POB Forecasts/histograms for all plans.
* Co-ordinate the processing of APR (Activity Planning Request) and Mobilisation Request forms.
* Act as a focal point within the planning team for any ongoing planning initiatives e.g., Maintenance Scheduling / CAP and special projects.
* Chair the planning meetings and record/track outstanding actions.
* Adherence to the planning control procedure
* Development and production of contract control schedules, project reporting packages and ad-hoc schedules where required
* Monitor and report progress on projects, identify trends / issues and provide corrective measures in an advisory manner to project managers
* Liaise with project managers and project teams for planning matters, facilitating planning meetings where required
* Provide planning support to asset managers, project leads and/or technical authorities to generate multi-level schedules as required
* Attend site for complex projects to provide on-site planning and progress reporting
* Interface with key suppliers to ensure they are advised of and provide the correct level of reporting
* Maintain as built schedules and conduct as built analysis, including peer reviews
* Conduct schedule risk analysis
* Attend, facilitate and contribute to project and operational risk sessions
* Ensure the systems, processes and reporting requirements are in place and adhered to in line with the planning procedures.
* Alignment of the Integrated Asset Plan with helicopter and supply boat schedules.
* Adhere to and promote the company’s 20 Principles and 7 Life Saving Rules to team, colleagues and external vendors.
Experience & Qualifications:
* ONC/HNC in Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
* Significant experience in Oil & Gas or similar field.
* Proficient in Primavera P6.
* Good Understanding of Planning and Scheduling processes, concepts and tools
* Good working knowledge of Maximo.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Good presentation Skills.
* Good communicator.
* A team player with a positive attitude, self-confident, independent with the ability to work on own initiative
* Job Knowledge Skills:
* Integrated Asset planning
* Maintenance planning and scheduling
* Engineering planning experience
* TAR planning experience would be beneficial
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064172.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.