Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Asset Planner for a 12-month fixed-term contract to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Manage the invite and room bookings for the regular planning meetings.
- Prepare and distribute the Draft 90 day (with histogram and POB tracker) the day prior to the weekly 35-day Operational planning meeting, plus an agenda (as required) for key issues in consultation with the Operations Engineer.
- Prepare and distribute the Final 90 day (with histogram and POB tracker), plus any minutes (as required) in consultation with the Operations Engineer.
- Prepare and distribute 90-day Tactical plan and POB tracker 2 days prior to the monthly planning meeting plus, in consultation with the Operations Engineer, an agenda as required for key issues.
- Prepare and distribute 12 month rolling Strategic draft plan and POB tracker 1 week prior to the monthly planning meeting plus an agenda as required for key issues (in consultation with the Operations Superintendent).
- Prepare and distribute 12 month rolling Strategic final plan and POB tracker within 1 week of the monthly meeting plus any minutes as required for key issues (in consultation with the Operations Superintendent).
- Allocate plan activity IDs and forward of PEFs throughout the Review and Approval stages as per the planning process.
- Tracking and monitoring of planned v’s actual progress to baseline performance.
- Degree qualified – Project Management, Mechanical/Process Engineering or any other relevant technical discipline.
- Previous offshore experience or onshore project management is preferred.
- Experience of working in oil and gas industry as a Planner would be essential.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Project and other key Microsoft applications.
- Able to work unsupervised.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.