As the Mailroom Assistant, you will be is responsible to provide timely mail delivery for Calgary and Field offices, along with managing the stationary for Calgary supply rooms. The ideal candidate must have an extremely professional demeanor, excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide mail services to internal and external customers
- Maintain and manage stationary; including ordering, stocking and reclaiming used product
- Sort incoming mail and courier packages; mail distribution and pick up
- Reception Coverage
- Maintain and operate mailroom equipment
- Processing outbound courier and Canada Post mail
- This is a 12-month temporary position
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5×2 – Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts
Skills & Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have at least Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Physically capable / strength to handle large boxes of mail or heavy packages
- Able to communicate effectively with employees and external clients, flexible and adaptable to a busy work environment
- Good organizational skills, managing multiple and varied requests from employees
- Computer operating skills, including data entry and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Successful applicants must provide acceptable evidence of being fully immunized against COVID-19 (two doses of Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine, plus 14 days after your second vaccination) before a start date can be set.
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is October 14, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.