JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
· Accountable to the Project Manager and Head of Reactivations for all the aspects of project coordination and management for the assigned areas or significant work scopes. Consults with the Project Manager and Head of Reactivations as required.
· Be prepared and able to take over duties of Project Manager in event of sickness or Leave. This includes managing and directing all project staff and liaising with shipyard on all project related matters.
· Ensure assignment of highly experienced team of professionals with directly applicable tools and experience in optimizing, engineering, designing, procuring materials and equipment, constructing, and commissioning of the same or similar plants.
· Ensure that Project Execution plan is developed addressing proactive control of project scope, quality, cost and schedule, report on progress, identify deviations, forecast trends, take corrective actions when necessary, promote communications, and coordinate the activities of all participants on the project.
· Manage the formal and systematic development of scope, schedule, responsibility, quality and cost on task-by-task basis to allocate responsibility and focus on project goals.
· Organize a review if use of existing equipment specifications, design criteria, P&ID’s, and other work product previously developed for similar plans of this size can be quickly adapted to provide an early advantage in meeting the project’s technical, cost and schedule goals.
· Establish and maintain open and continuous lines of communication between project management, owner, contractors, and other project participants.
· Involve project management, owner, contractors, and other project personnel in both planning and decision making.
· Provide continuous involvement of the key management personnel to provide the oversight, commitment, experience and attention to the project.
· Evaluate and monitor performance of the project
· Ensure implementation of staff competency development plans.
SAFETY AT SEADRILL
SEADRILL BEHAVIORAL FRAMEWORK
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
To apply for this job please visit seadrill.csod.com.