Assistant Tax Manager – Congo (R) and Gabon
Pointe-Noire – Republic of the Congo
Assistant Tax Manager
Finance | Tax
The Assistant Tax Manager is responsible for assisting the Tax Manager in specific areas of tax reporting, tax compliance and implementation of tax plans.
- Support tax provisions and tax reporting processes, including ETR report, FP8, FP6, etc.
- Develop procedures to improve compliance and reporting processes.
- Review intercompany agreements and supporting documentation.
- Support the GeoMarket on preparing transfer pricing documentation.
- Support field tax audits as required.
- Assist the Tax Manager on special projects.
Experience & Exposures:
- 6-10 years work experience in Tax practice (preferably from the Big 4 Accounting firms – EY, Deloitte, PWC, KPMG).
- Good communication skills (proficiency in both English and French).
- Professional qualification and membership of a national/international Chartered Accounting or Taxation Institute will be an advantage.
- Congo or Gabon national with good knowledge of tax legislation in both countries, OHADA accounting and CEMAC regulations.
- Experience in Energy Industry would be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.