United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Adhesive Technologies
Associate Account manager – Oil and Gas
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implement Key Account Strategy for Oil & Gas projects in the UAE to bring the best solutions for our customers.
- Develop deep market knowledge and understanding of current and potential Oil & Gas projects with our existing customers and build relationship with new active customers.
- Establish strong relationships and conduct direct sales with various stakeholders (EPC, Main Contractors & Applicators/sub-contractors) through continuous follow ups, quick response, and proposing value solutions to meet their objectives and market needs.
- Handle full sales cycle by having a proactive approach, providing material submittals with full responsibility of pricing, maintaining a healthy margin and volume, diversifying our product offering and money collection.
- Responsible for all Oil & Gas portal registrations, update, and any additional prerequisites for tendering and quoting for oil and gas projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, chemical, or mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Power Generation.
- Proven experience of sales or business development in UAE Oil and Gas Market. Experience in Sales in Construction Chemicals is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas EPC Contractors, and Distributors.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and team members.
- UAE Driving License is essential.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
JOB ID: 23046699
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
To apply for this job please visit en-ae.whatjobs.com.