Location: London (Hybrid WFH)
Sector: Construction / Built Environment
Spencer Ogden has partnered with one of the largest construction consultancies in the UK. Specialising in a variety of sectors such as, education, healthcare, industrial, transport, retail and more.
Their sustainability team are actively looking for an Associate Director level candidate to join their team. The role will involve a high degree of technical skills such as providing sustainable reports, handlining cash flow, managing buildings, managing resources, managing a team, keeping up to date with construction standards and and leasing with multiple engineering units.
Furthermore, the role has been created to steer the organisations business and pipeline, where you will be crucial in deciding what projects the business will invest in for the foreseeable future.
- Develop Net Zero Carbon strategies, building certification, health and well-being and other
- Consult with a variety of engineering units
- Stay up to date with latest policies and regulations in construction
- Develop organisations pipeline and business development
- Bids authoring, cashflow forecasting and client management
- Mentor younger team members
- Work alongside the Director of Sustainability in capturing new opportunities
- Write technical reports
- Highly technical background, preferably in engineering, or building-related degree; a building sustainability/energy related field
- Preferably five years experience working in a UK based construction consultancy
- Up to date with latest policy and regulations within the construction sector
- Clear experience in capturing new business for an organisation within the construction sector
- Strong experience in handling cashflow & bidding for projects
- Clear experience in leading a team
- Clear understanding of building physics
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.