We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, executes basic design duties to complete specific project assignments which require basic knowledge of materials, components, and their applications.
- Perform testing of products under appropriate supervision utilizing established procedures.
- Learns and applies company sanctioned standards and specifications.
- Incorporates reliability, Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Job tasks that are correctly performed, indirectly impact cost containment, efficiency, profitability, or operations.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 176220
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment