We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under limited supervision, performs a variety of assembly operations associated with the manufacturing of explosive products, small mechanical or electro-mechanical parts, or equipment housing or large equipment such as engines, engine and PTO drive trains, gas compressors, control equipment, covers/cowlings, related connecting lines, etc.
- Assembly process may include fitting, mounting, alignment, adjusting, operational testing, repairs, in-depth troubleshooting and diagnosing, and training of other personnel.
- May also hand-assemble detonating devices and other explosive products, operate and program semi-automated manufacturing presses and automated powder weighing machines, and maintain and issue safety equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills typically acquired through 1-2 years of related assembly experience.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Mechanical Assembler or Senior Mechanical Assembler.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 173337
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment