We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategy in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Expedites, de- expedites and issues change orders to meet manufacturing, field plant or project demands.
- Analyzes and resolves basic Goods Receipt and Invoice Receipt issues (GRIR) with assistance as needed.
- Assists in creating request for quotations (RFQ) and organizing competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services.
- Assists in assessing supplier performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a technical, business, or similar discipline required.
- Previous Procurement experience preferred.
- SAP Purchase to Pay knowledge desirable.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Procurement Specialist.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
645 7th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 4G8, Canada
Requisition Number: 172074
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.