We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, assists in providing perforating and plug setting job design, job preparation, well support, job execution, and post job analysis to NWA/Country customers.
- Assignments are generally well defined with clear and specified objectives.
- Responsible for assisting the pre-planning, job execution, post job analysis, and overall performance of company assets on location in compliance with HMS.
- Trains directly under an experienced Perforating Specialist or Field Professional to gain knowledge of perforating and plug setting services operation and principles prior to perforating specialist school.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an Associate’s degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of technical education or certification and associated relevant experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job, including a minimum of one year combined perforating and plug setting or Completions field experience may also be considered.
- Two years Cased hole Field experience as an Operator or similar (OAI, OAII, SOI or SOII) required.
- An un-degreed Operator (OAI, OAII, SOI or SOII) with two years Cased hole Field experience can also be considered after passing the internal Non Degree Upgrade Test.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Perforating Specialist or Senior Perforating Specialist.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 174443
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment