- Generate Professional report addressing clients quick gains and main pain points.
- Interface with SME to find the best solution for each client via Intouch.
- Perform simple simulation using Symmetry for challenging facility loops review and enhance system performance study.
- Give long term client recommendation to improve facility performance.
- Generate a value proposition fit for each client.
- Generate a lead report with different services offering to be distributed internally so each sales engineer can act upon.
- Always look for performance based agreement incorporating digital solution;
- Track each lead via C4C system.
- Keep communication with client till all solutions are implemented.
- Perform follow up visit with the first and last check list to show the client the progress of the visit.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor in Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience on Midstream or Downstream market in one or more of the below subjects:
- Technology, (Chemistry, Process, Digital).
- Process Engineering;
- Process Technology Technical Expertise
- Previous experience on facilities operations required.
- Experience with Maximo; C4C; SAP; SWPS; Process Ops; Symmetry; Intouch;
- Experience on industry standards: API, ASME, IOGC, etc.
- Strong communication (English written and verbal) and organization skills
- Ability to establish themselves as the installed base site customer’s go-to for technical solutions related to Cameron supplied equipment
- Displays strong initiative, able to produce required sales results
- Energetic and enterprising with a determination to succeed
- Natural networker with an appetite for building an extensive range of contacts within the Business
- Has significant commercial awareness to identify new opportunities
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Preferred MBA or equivalent business Master;
- Experience on process engineering;
- Experience on facility maintenance;
- Experience on Sales;
Title for Posting
Audit to Optimize (A2O) Engineer
PRS Production Systems
Sales & Commercial
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”. For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the “EEO is the Law” poster, the “EEO is the Law-Supplement” poster, and the “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision” located here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact email@example.com to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion | SLB (slb.com) for more information.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.