Auditor – Houston, Texas
Job Title: Auditor
Location: Houston, TX
The position of Auditor performs professional internal auditing work that involves conducting operational, financial and compliance audit projects with supervision from the Senior Auditor or Audit Manager.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing
- Identifying, developing, and documenting audit observations and recommendations using independent judgment and analysis.
- Helping the project leads with communicating the results of audit and advisory engagements via written reports and oral
- Executing various activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. SOX testing).
- Developing and maintaining productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Helping the project leads with special reviews and investigations.
- Promoting and disseminating best practices for business processes, risk management, internal controls and governance.
- Travel may be 20% or less and includes domestic and international locations. Locations include but are not limited to North America (Canada, USA, and Mexico) and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and UAE).
Knowledge & Skills
Basic knowledge and competence in the practice of internal auditing
Basic knowledge of management information systems and/or ERP terminology, concepts, and practices (ex. SAP)
Ability to work on multiple projects
Experience collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
Proficient computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and other business software (MS 365 apps). Experience with SAP is an asset
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships and work effectively in a professional team environment
Bachelor-level degree from an accredited college or university; preferably in Accounting or Business
Desire to pursue auditing certifications such as CIA, CPA, and/or CISA
3-4 years of full-time experience in auditing; (Public Accounting experience is a plus)
Experience in the oil and gas industry is not required but would be an asset.
401(k) matching up to 5%
Group Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Health Savings Account (Employer Contributions)
Life Insurance, AD&D & Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Share Purchase Plan
Employee Incentive Plan
3 Weeks Annual Vacation
2 Weeks Annual PTO
To apply for this job please visit jobs.precisiondrilling.com.