BI Scrum Master
Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia – Colombia
BI Scrum Master
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit www.slb.com for more information.
About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products, and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars – SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results.
About this role
Schlumberger Data & Analytics team has an opening in Pune, Maharashtra for a Scrum Master who can implement and drive the Agile Scrum Methodology in the team. Provide continuous guidance to the team and organization on the best practices of Agile. The Scrum Master will be responsible for leading one or more scrum teams formed for overall delivery of quality data. The Scrum master would be responsible to adhere to the program guidelines as well as requirements as laid out by the Data PMO and Governance.
- Drive the adoption of Agile methodology in the team.
- Build the Ownership in the team.
- Build the culture of Mutual care & respect in the team.
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance.
- Facilitate multiple SCRUM Teams for Agile development.
- Facilitating Scum events, i.e.. Sprint planning session, Daily stand-ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Establishing an environment where the team can function effectively.
- Protecting the SCRUM Team from interruptions and remove any impediments.
- Guide and coach, the Scrum Team on how to use Agile principles and the Scrum framework.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10 plus years of experience with any of the following qualification. BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology OR MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master
- Ability to work with stakeholders and technical teams to execute and deliver high quality data
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict and impediments
Other skills and abilities
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
SLB as an employer
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.