Reference No. 351-1601LH
Our client is in need of a qualified Boilermaker with a background in underground trackless mining machinery to join their team in the DRC.
- Maintaining, installing and commissioning TMM, structural sections of conveyors, pumps, reticulation systems and shaft equipment and other plant equipment as required.
- Performing equipment inspections.
- Undertaking various welding techniques and plasma cutting.
- Risk assessment and management.
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Boilermaker / Plater Red Seal trade certificate.
- Welding certification preferred.
- French or Swahili communication skills highly advantageous.
- 7 years previous experience in a similar role in underground mining environments with a focus on trackless machinery and structural steel and platework.
- Computer literate.
- Experience leading and training multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term contract with possible renewal.
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.