TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Building/HVAC Lead to be based in Qatar by a leader in the oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for overseeing Building/HVAC engineering discipline and EPC Contractor in delivery of all aspects of building and HVAC design to ensure technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. Ensures technical requirements such as project specifications, data sheets, procedures, etc. developed during FEED and EPC fully comply with project requirements.
- Provide clear guidance to the EPC contractor and facilitate resolution of technical issues to complete building / HVAC engineering activities to meet project objectives and milestones.
- Provide engineering surveillance on FEED and EPC building and HVAC deliverables.
- Monitor discipline schedule and progress.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional registration with accredited Regulatory Body desirable (PE, C.Eng., EUR ING, or equivalent)
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in EPC projects, in building / HVAC discipline including detailed design and construction phases
- Minimum 5 years in lead engineer position
- Experience in large Oil & Gas Facilities, Lump Sum EPC
- Knowledge in geotechnical, foundations design, drainage, precast concrete, steel structures
- Experience in large building / HVAC design in Middle East environment and advantage
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.